Vases takes on a essential role in interior design for home, offices, hotels and commercial buildings. Vases are just about everywhere and everything for inside. It can be a decoration by itself, it can hold cut blossoms, can put anything like decorated sticks or comes of a plant. Floral vases have different materials and craftsmanship like wood, glass, ceramic, clay and metal.
The usage of flower vases is to incorporate attraction to the flower, whatever the design of the vase it makes the flower more beautiful. Crystal vases are one kind of a vase who can maintain cut flowers to be a decoration and there are different shapes of it.
• Mason Jar – one of the budget friendly that can be used as vase too that is available too in few different sizes and designs. Mostly used for vintage and rustic events or them of a home interior.
• Bouquet vase : this is a classic shaped vase and it is usually seven in . tall. This has small opening and big body to let you put more flowers, leaves and stems for your set up.
• Cylinder Vase – simple to find in the market and easy to decorate due to its shape. It’s a long vase that can make your arrangement very sophisticated looking. This type of vase is created for tall flowers.
• Bowl vases – because of its wide round shape, this vase has unique use. For the blossoms that floats or if you wish to have leaves or flowers that floats on the drinking water for your decoration this is best to make use of.
• Square Vase – it is obvious what kind of vase is this, so Square vases looks very elegant. Mostly, they use this vase if you want plants surrounding by green leaves on the side.
Very vase are clear and plain, that is why you can do anything make anything on it.